CALL FOR NOMINATIONS CLOSES ON THE 25TH OF JUNE 2020
Organization that has embraced small, self-organized teams to realize customer value.
Customer Service Leader
Organization that has embraced customer-centricity to realize new opportunities.
Organization that has accelerated the flow of information throughout the organization to better recognize and react to changing markets.
Overall Transformational Initiative
Organization that has visibly transformed itself at all levels through the application of the Agile mindset.
Organization that is making a difference beyond its own borders, in its community, its country or the world.
Design and Creative Agility
Organization that has embraced agility in the creation of visual creative products, e.g. fashion, music, entertainment.
Agile Great Place to Work
Organization that is driven by Agile values and principles and their purpose is an authentic customer-obsession
Individual in a senior leadership role who has embraced the Agile mindset and lead by example in his or her organization.
Individual whose life’s work has contributed to the development of Agility within or beyond its roots in the software development community. (* this specific award is only defined and chosen by the council of the World Agility Forum).
A nomination will only be considered valid when the following criteria are met:
1. The nominee must be an organization or individual as appropriate for the category
2. The basis for the nominations must demonstrate progress between January 2018 and December 2019
3. The WAF Council may invite people or organizations to nominate themselves, without guarantee or prejudice
4. Nominees must complete the nomination form and include all relevant information for validation and confirmation
5. The nominee’s validation for their claim to agility can be through the Agile Manifesto, the Three Laws of Agile, the Heart of Agile, the Scrum values and principles or other widely accepted definition of Agility
6. The nominee must send:
1. A 4-5 pages case study and/or a small 2-3 min video that includes an explanation of their path to agility, with written references
2. Define your product or service with NABC. NABC means Need - Approach - Benefits per cost, and Competition
3. It must depict the value and benefits obtained by becoming more Agile and how it resonates with the Agile Manifesto
The World Agility Forum is an event to celebrate and showcase genuine agility around the world. It is not an event for agile or management consultancy companies to promote their successes. Consulting companies may apply if they are showcasing an internal transformation or community service. Other exceptions may be approved by the WAF Council.